pickup lines. to be used to ask ppl out to a bash at zouk. hahahaha.
If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!
When i'm eighty, i'll look back on 3 big things in my life: getting married, having kids and the first time i laid my eyes on you
Should i call you in the morning or just nudge you?
I believe i'm psyhcic and my visions tell me that we need to be together.
Are you a zoo, beacuse you bring the animal out in me.
I hope there's a fireman around, cause you're smokin'!
I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
Do you have some water? cause you set my heart on fire.
You turn me on like a blasting stereo.
So, did you just dump your boyfriend cause you were too hot for him?
I got skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?
Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
(guy knocks over girl and says) "oh my god i did not just run into the most beautiful girl in the world."
Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
You're the sound in my voice, the rhythm in my walk, the thunder that vibrates my heart... be mine.
I bet my tongue can beat up your tongue.
You smell, let's go take a shower.
Hey honey, when are you gonna let me cook dinner for you?
Are you a fisherman because you've got me on the hook.
Looking at a rose is like looking at your beautiful face.
If looks could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
Baby whatever you're serving you better give me a double.
You're way too pretty for me to not know you.
"My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you like."
Let's fight under covers!!!
I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
Hi, I'm a dog, can i bury my bone somewhere with you?
hahaahhahaa...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home