I was so happy, you were laughing
Totemo ureshikatta yo, kimi ga warai kakede ta
With a smile that melts everything away
Subete o tokasu chou emi de
Spring is still far away, inside the cold earth
Haru wa mada tookute, tsumetai tsuchi no naka de
Waiting for the time to sprout
Me fuku toki o matte ta 'n da
For instance, even if today is painful
Tatoeba kurushii kyou da to shite mo
And yesterday's wounds remain
Kinou no kizu o nokoshite ite mo
I want to believe that I can free my heart and go on
Shinjitai kokoro hodo ite yukere to
I cannot be reborn
Umare kawaru koto wa dekinai yo
But I can change as I go on, so
Dakedo kawatte wa ikeru kara
Let's stay together always
Let's stay together itsu mo
awww...it's so sweet la the song. and the anime. and everything abt it! the friendship..the hardship..hai. i wanna go stay with them also. but tohru is such a nice gal la...she really is..but but but! kyou also! *swoon* okok enough.
went for guitar camp..which went along better than expected...had tons of fun with flour..haahha..anyway! my mum got the nail hardener thing for me! yay! ahahah..so i have bright shiny nails that are harder! so they wun break! wahhaha!
fruits basket~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home